Wedding Invitation Checklist Ordering your wedding invitations can be an overwhelming task when you look at all of the tasks you have to complete before the big day. We are here to help. Here is a checklist of pieces of information you will need to know to prepare your invitation order.
1. Bride and Groom’s Full Names
2. Wedding Date
3. Wedding Ceremony Time
4. Ceremony Location and Address
5. Parent’s names (if including in your text)
6. Response card date -this is usually 1 month before the wedding date but can be as close as 1 week before.
7. Reception Information, address, location name, time
8. Meal options-some caterers need to know ahead of time what entree option your guests will be selecting
9. Response card address-if you are looking to have us print the address on your response card envelopes, you will need to have the name and address where you would like your guest to send their response to.
10. Return address on outer envelope
11. Enclosure Card information-this could be anything from directions, a map, bridal registry information or travel information for your destination wedding
12. Poem or Saying-some of our wedding invitation styles have an option to include a poem or meaningful saying
13. Additional Stationery-at the point of ordering, you may want to order everything at once however we are happy to work with you once your invitations are completed to customize the rest of your wedding stationery.